Assists the operation and delivery of a holistic wellness program for PVM residents, employees,
and members of the surrounding community by assisting with program development,
implementation, and/or delivery; data collection, entry, and/or evaluation; marketing and other
1. Monitoring, assists with records, reports and maintains appropriate documentation
regarding residents’ ability, participation, interest, attendance, etc.
2. Motivates residents to attend and participate in wellness activities. Ability to devise
resident projects, instruct residents, and stimulate their interest.
3. Assists residents with wellness activities and events including but not limited to:
Transporting, within Village, and outside of the Village (Commercial Drivers
License with a passenger endorsement required)
Executing skills (motor, sensory, etc)
4. Monitors and maintains inventory of wellness supplies.
5. Maintains and assists with the resident gift shop, crafts, or wellness projects.
6. Assists in the development and publication of wellness announcements, newsletter, and
advertising. Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
7. Assists in the development and planning of the events calendar. Assists with resident
programs in the Wellness Department.
8. Assist in creating, developing and facilitating a comprehensive wellness program that is
preventative, holistic in nature and addresses mind, body and spirit dimensions.
Previous experience working in geriatric environment in a health and fitness
capacity is preferred. Previous experience successfully leading individual and group exercise
classes, including but not limited to endurance, strength, and flexibility classes. Previous
leadership experience preferred.