Perform routine clerical and administrative functions including ordering, invoicing, bid processing, tracking turnaround on vacancies, staff, scheduling, PTO and payroll tracking.
1. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
2. Manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
3. Contact vendors, receives bids, and places orders for Environment Services department
4. Submit invoices to accounts payable and create packing slips for the Environmental Departments staying within the parameters of the budgets
5. Track turnovers by working with sales and marketing department.
6. Assist with recruitment, hiring, orientation, training, staff schedules, PTO requests, and payroll for the Environmental Services Department.
7. Evaluate need for and/or requisition adequate supplies/equipment and follows up regarding quality assurance issues and /or minimizing departmental costs
8. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development.
One to two years related experience
Previous scheduling, ordering and payroll experience beneficial.
Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets and email.