Perform a variety of tasks related to food service department including the preparation, service and clean up of food service to residents, visitors, and staff.
1. Collect resident food orders, and deliver food directly to residents for meals.
2. Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
3. Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, pots, pans and/or silverware by washing by hand or loading into dishwasher.
4. Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
5. Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
6. Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
7. Scrape leftovers from dishes into garbage containers.
8. Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
9. Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
10. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development.
No prior experience necessary