Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of exterior or interior: shoveling, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking and pulling weeds. Perform minor maintenance, dust furniture, vacuum rugs, carpets upholstered furniture and blinds. Washes walls, ceiling windows dooors and sills.
1. Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, planters, or other grounds features.
2. Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
3. Water lawns, trees, or plants, using hoses or watering cans.
4. Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
6. Shovel snow from walks, driveways or parking lots using shovels, snow blowers, or snow blade equipped vehicles and spread salt in those areas.
7. Gather and remove litter.
8. Asssit Maintenance Technician. Perform minor maintenance task
9. Dust furniture, vacuum rugs, carpets upholstered furniture and blinds. Washes walls, ceiling windows dooors and sills.
10. Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
11. Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, or shrubs and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
13. Perform minor maintenance duties.
14. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development.
15. Follow established policies and procedures including but not limited to:
16. All other duties as assigned
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)