Assists with the marketing and admissions functions including conducting Village tours and responding to inquiries and information requests. Establishes, monitors, updates, and maintains prospect files.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include but are not limited to:
1. Respond to inquiries and provides sales information regarding the Village in a timely manner.
2. Schedule and conduct Village tours to provide education about Village and services to potential resident and or families by personally guiding through areas of the Village that provide current or potential future needs.
3. Assist with all sales and marketing efforts to increase referrals and reputation including but not limited to on-site events, off-site events (i.e. expositions, PVM sponsored events, etc.), outreach, networking and relationship building meetings.
4. Develop relationships with prospective residents to facilitate the sales process by identifying needs, keeping in contact, and providing following-up.
5. Sell the Village housing accommodations and additional services offered by the Village to prospective residents by using appropriate promotional material and communication.
6. Enter all leads into CRM database including website leads and conducts appropriate follow up in a timely manner.
7. Assist with information gathering and establish resident and prospect records including but not limited to: filing, revising and updating records, charts, etc., gathering required data and documentation, and data input
8. Promote housing accommodations and additional services offered by the Village to increase sales.
9. VEH/VOR: Assist with scheduling and conducting admission interviews answering inquiries, giving tours, and competing required forms for skilled nursing.
10. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development.
11. Follow established policies and procedures including but not limited to:
12. All other duties as assigned
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
One year, marketing, public relations, sales or admission experience preferred.
Must have ability to operate a computer
Proficient with MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Publisher, and MS PowerPoint
Certificates & Licenses:
Valid Driver's License
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Must have ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as assigned.