ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR SUPPORT OF PRESIDENT & CEO, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Provide day-to-day administrative support functions to the President & CEO.
- Work as part of a team and/or take the lead in coordinating and planning organizational and joint collaborative meetings, communications, conferences and events.
- Establish, organize and maintain electronic and paper office files of the CEO.
- Assist in copying, certifying and distributing and/or mailing documents, creating draft to final correspondence, memos, letters, spreadsheets and forms for CEO.
Type reports and documents, create and maintain spreadsheets and word documents, proofread reports to verify accuracy.
- Research and assemble information from a variety of sources for the preparation of records, reports, directories, and board books, including compiling, synthesizing and manipulating data as needed. Enter, retrieve, and input electronic data into established forms and computer system quickly and accurately.
Maintain ongoing business contact information for CEO, including maintenance of schedule and maintaining appointments, travel schedule and reservations, as needed.
- Compiling and making appropriate duplicate materials for distribution at scheduled meetings.
- Attending and participating in all appropriate departmental meetings and serving as a member of the Administrative Team of Executive Assistants.
Assisting with the accumulation, maintenance, compilation, verification and reporting of data, statistics and research, as requested by the CEO.
- Composing, preparing, monitoring and responding to appropriate Executive communications (telephone, e-mail, correspondence, facsimile etc.).
- Providing supervision and coaching to the Administrative Office Assistant including directing the flow of work to ensure the following are effectively administered:
- Promptly and professionally answering and screening internal and external telephone calls, independently directing, prioritizing, or delegating calls according to generalized guidelines.
- Directing and assisting board members, business invitees, staff and other visitors. Receiving visitors and community members courteously and with appropriate hospitality.
- Generally supporting and coordinating the activities of the office to assure optimal efficiency.
- Handling appropriate interoffice mailings and preparing external priority mailings.
12. Create and maintain a positive atmosphere of leadership including continuous quality improvement, teamwork, mutual respect, professionalism and
13. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
14. Follow established policies and procedures including but not limited to:
- Presbyterian Villages policies and procedures.
- Safety policies and procedures
- Federal, state and local regulations.
15. Performing any and all other duties as assigned