Assists the operation and delivery of a holistic wellness program for PVM residents, employees, and members of the surrounding community by assisting with program development, implementation, and/or delivery; data collection, entry, and/or evaluation; marketing and other administrative/clerical duties.
1. Monitoring, assists with records, reports and maintains appropriate documentation regarding residents’ ability, participation, interest, attendance, etc.
2. Motivates residents to attend and participate in wellness activities. Ability to devise resident projects, instruct residents, and stimulate their interest.
3. Assists residents with wellness activities and events including but not limited to:
Transporting, within Village, and outside of the Village (Commercial Drivers License with a passenger endorsement required)
Executing skills (motor, sensory, etc)
4. Monitors and maintains inventory of wellness supplies.
5. Maintains and assists with the resident gift shop, crafts, or wellness projects.
6. Assists in the development and publication of wellness announcements, newsletter, and advertising. Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
7. Assists in the development and planning of the events calendar. Assists with resident programs in the Wellness Department.
High School Diploma or G.E.D Equivalency required.