- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Public Administration, Aging Services, Hospitality, or Health Care Management required, or experience commensurate with a graduate degree
- Five or more years in health care management, at a senior executive level, preferably including experience in independent living, assisted living, memory care, long-term care and/or housing.
- Five or more years of experience in management and supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess leadership abilities, initiative, and interpersonal relations.
Efficient Computer knowledge and use of Microsoft products, word processing, spreadsheets database systems, time keeping systems, online learning systems, email and all other computer generated systems.
- Handling / Fingering
- Lift/Carry/Push/Pullup to 20 lbs. minimum
- Standing for long periods of time
Work Environment: office and health care environment. Must have flexibility to alter assigned working hours, to accomplish tasks that cannot be performed during the working day as requested. Subject to frequent interruptions.
Performance in this position will be evaluated against the essential duties, competencies, and requirements, as outlined, with frequency according to PVM policy.