Greets family and visitors, answers general inquiries, assists/directs to the appropriate party, performs clerical tasks and assists with residents needs as needed.
1. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, scanners, copiers, and use computers
for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
2. Answer telephones with pleasant demeanor using PVM approved greeting, give
information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
3. Greet persons entering establishment with pleasant demeanor using PVM required
greetings, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific
destinations or appropriate persons according to their needs.
4. Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information/ documents using
computer, mail, or facsimile machine to ensure timely receipt of information.
5. Organizes and maintain reported maintenance work orders received from residents
and staff upon receipt.
6. Perform administrative support tasks, such type, format, proofread, and recommend
revisions on documents and make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
7. Distribute incoming mail or other materials on day received and prepare outgoing mail
by next scheduled pickup.
8. Maintain confidentiality of resident, staff personnel and employment information.
9. VOR: Schedule space or equipment for special programs, meetings, or events.
10. VOW: Responsible for responding to the Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
when a page is received because a resident activated their emergency button. Assess
the situation and calls 911 for assistance when necessary.
11. VOW: Keep resident and staff personal information confidential.
12. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to
keep informed on current information and skill development.
13. Follow established policies and procedures including but not limited to:
o Presbyterian Villages policies and procedures.
o Safety policies and procedures.
o Federal, state and local regulations.
14. All other duties as assigned
Education : High School Graduate/ General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : One to two years related experience
Computer Skills : Must have proficient skills in computers and Microsoft Office Software.
VOW: Must have ability to operate and balance cash register, conduct cash transactions