Assists with the marketing and admissions functions including conducting Village tours and responding to inquiries and information requests. Establishes, monitors, updates, and maintains
resident and prospect files.
1. Respond to inquiries and provides sales information regarding the Village in timely manner.
2. Schedule and conduct Village tours.
3. Enter all leads into CRM database including website leads and conducts appropriate follow up in a timely manner.
4. Assist with information gathering and establishes resident and prospect records including but not limited to: Filing Revising and updating records, charts, etc. Gathering required data and documentation Data input.
5. Accomplish work tasks as assigned by supervisors and Admissions Coordinator I(Lead).
6. Prequalify prospects to all areas of Village.
7. Schedule and conduct admission interview with potential residents and families for skilled nursing.
8. Supports Sales and Leasing Specialist.
9. Participate in outreach events and programs
10. Gather medical documents of prospective residents and deliver to nursing administrator or restorative nursing to determine if Village can meet resident needs.
11. Process all required documents for admission to the skilled nursing center at the Village.
12. Attend and participate in all appropriate departmental/Village meetings, trainings, development opportunities as assigned.
13. Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
14. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development.
15. Follow established policies and procedures including but not limited to:
o Presbyterian Villages policies and procedures.
o Safety policies and procedures.
o Federal, state and local regulations.
16. All other duties as assigned
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
On year of Nursing Home Admissions experience. Marketing, public relations or admission experience preferred.
Must have ability to operate a computer for purposes of reporting, tracking, database management, education and learning system, timeclock, etc. Pointclick Care software experience preferred. Microsoft Office proficiency.