Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain Presbyterian Villages and resident rooms/units and common areas.
1. Clean and maintain all common areas including, but not limited to corridors, lounges, reception areas, restrooms, storage and supply areas, floors, offices, and chapel. Clean and maintain resident rooms and units as assigned and/or as vacated so that health standards are met by:
2. Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
3. Dust and polish furniture and fixtures.
4. Wash windows, blinds, walls, ceilings, woodwork, etc. as necessary.
5. Move and arrange furniture.
6. Replenish bathroom items. Wash and disinfect using approve cleaning solutions.
7. Wash and disinfect bathroom and kitchen fixtures/appliances using approved cleaning solutions.
8. Sweep and mop floors.
9. Clean rugs and carpets using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
10. Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
11. Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides.
12. Maintain adequate levels/quantities of supplies by reporting accurate inventory to manager/lead for replenishment.
High School Graduate, General Education Degree (GED) or currently enrolled in program if under 18.
Software Powered by iCIMS