Assists with the marketing and admissions functions including conducting Village tours and responding to inquiries and information requests. Establishes, monitors, updates, and maintainsresident and prospect files.
1. Respond to inquiries and provides leasing information regarding the Village in timely manner.
2. Schedule and conduct Village tours.
3. Enter all leads into leasing database including website leads and conducts appropriate follow up in a timely manner.
4. Assist with information gathering and establishes resident and prospect recordsincluding but not limited to: filing, revising, and updating records, charts, etc. gathering required data and documentation data input.
5. Pre-qualify prospects to all areas of Village.
6. Maintain professional relationship and serve as a liaison with local businesses, senior centers, healthcare workers,doctors offices,families and patients. Be friendly, engaging,and be able to listen to people's needs and concerns and explain Village programs and options in a clear and concise way.
7. Visit existing residents and potential clients at the local referring hospitals, busineses, orindividual's home. Assist in requesting completed applications, financial forms, medical information, etc.; verifying and clarifying information; interviewing potential resident and their family members; explaining admission criteria.
8. Assist Leasing Manager in educating staff and families understanding all the Village's senior living opportunities and services that are available. Assist Leasing Manager at Hospital, Senior Expos, and other local marketing events.
9. Schedule and conduct admission interviews with potential residents and families for allareas.
10.Supports Leasing Consultants and Leasing Manager
11.Gather medical documents of prospective residents and deliver to nursingadministrator or restorative nursing to determine if Village can meet resident needs.
12.Process all required documents for all admissions to the Village.
13.Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
Marketing, public relations or admission experience preferred.
Must have ability to operate a computer for purposes of reporting, tracking, database management, education and learning system
Software Powered by iCIMS